By entering the prize draw you are agreeing to these prize draw terms and conditions.
The prize draw is being run by GovNet Communications.
Eligibility to enter
- The prize draw is open to entrants over 18 years of age and who have attended Digital Government on 2nd Sept. 2020 (GovNet Communications staff members are excluded from the draw).
- In entering the prize draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win.
- A maximum of one entry per individual is permitted.
- The prize draw is free to enter.
How to enter
- The prize draw will include all submissions from registered delegates for Digital Government 2020 up until 5pm on 22nd September 2020 . Entries after that time and date will not be included in the draw.
- To enter the prize draw simply fill out the form on the Digital Government website (https://digital-government.co.uk/prizes)
- GovNet Communications will not accept responsibility if contact details provided are incomplete or inaccurate.
- The prize will be 1x expert-led usability review or user persona defining workshop (the winner can choose which workshop they would like), 2 x Exclusive Ray-Ban Wayfarers, 5 x Cradlepoint branded travel beverage mugs, 50 x MEGA branded laptop bags.
- GovNet Communication’s use of particular brands as prizes does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement of such brands.
- The winner will be drawn at random.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
- We reserve the right to substitute prizes with another prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so.
- The decision of GovNet Communications regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- The winner will be notified after 22nd September 2020 via email and social media.
- GovNet Communications will attempt to contact the winner by email up to two times.
- If the winner does not respond to the emails notifying them of their win within 14 days of the second email, they will lose their right to the prize, and GovNet Communications reserves the right to choose and notify a new winner.
Receipt of the prize
- Please allow 30 days for delivery of the prize or alternative collection or delivery arrangements may be made through mutual agreement.
Data protection and publicity
- All entrants may apply for details of the winning participant by contacting us at email@example.com
- The winner agrees to the release of their first name and place of work to any other prize draw participants if requested via GovNet Communications.
- An announcement of the winners first name and place of work will be made via the Digital Government website (digital-government.co.uk)
Limitation of Liability
- GovNet Communications does not accept any liability for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrants as a result of either participating in the prize draw or being selected for a prize, save that GovNet Communications does not exclude its liability for death or personal injury as a result of its own negligence.
- GovNet Communications does not provide any form of practical or IT support for this prize. On receipt, all responsibilities relating to warranty and the product are that of the prize winner.
- GovNet Communications reserves the right to cancel the prize draw or amend these terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice.
- The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.